by The Relief Teacher
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
Enjoy three FREE Valentine's Day themed activities to reinforce your students number concepts and friends of 10.
The packet includes:
- Friends of 10 missing number cards:
Students identify the missing number in the friends of 10 sum. Laminate and use with dry-erase markers for long-term use.
- Friends of 10 match and color:
Students color the sheet by finding and matching their friends of 10.
- Friends of 10 roll and cover:
Students play in pairs rolling a 6-sided dice and covering the friends of 10 on the answer sheet. Students aim to get 5 boxes covered in a row.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Check out these other relief teacher friendly resources!
• Fast Finisher & Brain Break Task Cards *A must have for relief teachers!*
• Mystery Picture Pack
• 'Adventure Time Theme Park' - A Group Problem Solving Math Project
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!
Post a Comment