by Love Learning
1st - 8th Grade
Mother's Day Poem Activity
Last year, I started writing these poems with my students for Mother's Day and I was AMAZED at the insight that each child had about their mothers. The poems are raw and honest!
I will warn you - these poems will not only make moms cry, but they will make YOU cry as well! The kids are so honest and they see things about their moms that their moms probably don't know that they see.
- Along with this poem, we also make flower pens for each mom.
- You can read more about it HERE!
End of the School Year ideas:
- Autobiography of a Fifth Grader: A Memory Book Project
- End of the Year Printable Awards
- 5th Grade Math Summer Review Packet
Social Studies Ideas:
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and get to know more about me by joining my email list!
- Follow Me on Instagram or Facebook
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!