by No Worksheets Allowed
Pre-Kindergarten - 1st Grade
Have great FUN with your students when they arrive one morning to discover monster footprints in their classroom! Use for Halloween or just to inject a bit of fun into your week! This LOW-PREP activity is always guaranteed to promote discussion, creativity and ‘real-life’ opportunities for writing. You’ll all be talking about the friendly monster in your classroom for months to come!
- Monster footprints – print, laminate and cut out. Stick the footprints around your classroom!
- Monster hunt – hunt around the school for clues. Can you spot anything which might lead you to the monster?
- Monster spinner – spin the spinner and describe the monster which you land on. Alternatively you could try to make the monster using dough.
- Monster profile printable – ask your students to create a profile for the monster in their classroom. Can they draw and label what they think the monster looks like?
- Letter to the monster – students write to the monster. They might ask about its home, what it likes to eat and why it came to visit your school!
- Further monster activities – a page containing more fun ideas for you to try!
Thank-you so much for downloading my resource! I would really appreciate it if you could provide some feedback. If you have any questions or requests please use the ‘Ask a Question’ tab. Don’t forget to follow me to receive product updates and details of sales!
I love to see my resources in action, so please tag me on Instagram (@noworksheetsallowed) to show me how you used the activity! Follow me on: Pinterest Instagram Facebook
Click here for Halloween Double Facts Activity
Click here for Halloween Number Recognition Activity
Click here for Halloween Counting Cut & Paste Activity
Click here for Halloween Addition and Subtraction Within 10 Games
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!
Post a Comment