by Fourth Grade Frenzy
4th - 6th Grade
This MP3 player craftivity is perfect for a writing center, project, bulletin board, or display. The pages include:
-MP3 player background pattern which measures 4" x 6" (figure A)
-Screen with subject areas listed (figure B)
-White menu circle (figure C)
-Blank screen pattern
-Black menu circle
-MP3 player background with a blank screen area
Here are the easy directions for you and your students:
1. Print figure A on colored paper. You could also use figure A as a pattern and have students trace onto bright paper.
2. Print figures B and C onto white paper.
3. Cut out figures A, B, and C
4. Cut out the center of figure C
5. Glue figures B and C onto A.
6. Consider optional earbuds. Copy onto heavy paper, cut, and attach ends to wire or cord with electrical tape.
Have students complete a writing assignment to go with a display or use with your ilearn, iread or similar bulletin boards!
*Click the green star above or click HERE to follow my store and be the first to know about new products and sales!
*Did you know that you can earn FREE TpT resources by rating your purchases and earning credits?! Your feedback also helps us continue to provide quality resources for educators.
Thank you for visiting!
Fourth Grade Frenzy
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!