By Deann Marin at the Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs II
|Offering for Educators, Comprehensive Teaching Aides.|
If you'd like to see what else I have to offer please visit my store
This is the second part of my spring grammar bundle for grades 4-6. It contains worksheets to help reinforce the 4 types of sentences (Interrogative, Declarative, Imperative and Exclamatory), Contractions and Possessives.
|Click on image to go to Socrates|
Lantern's Tpt Store
Pages 3–4 Teacher Instructions
Pages 5-7 Four Kinds of Sentences
Pages 8-10 Spring into Contractions
Pages 11-13 Spring into Possessives
Pages 14-19 Answers
·Four Kinds of Sentences:
1. If the sentence is Declarative put a D on the line, if the sentence is Imperative put an I on the line, if the sentence is Interrogative put a ? on the line , if the sentence is Exclamatory put an E on the line. Put the correct punctuation at the end of the sentence. * Some sentences may be Imperative and Exclamatory, so put I, E .
2. Write 2 sentences for each type: Declarative, Imperative,
Declarative, Interrogative. Be sure to use correct
|Click on Image to visit Socrate Lantern's Pinterest page|
· Spring into Contractions:
1. Write the contraction for the words you see in the box.
2. Write the long form of the contraction.
3. Choose 10 contractions and write sentences using them
· Spring into Possessives:
1. Write the possessive for each sentence (his, our, mine,
your, hers, your, ours, their). One word is used twice.
2. Put a line under the possessives that are written
3. Choose 10 possessives and write a sentence for each one.
Graphics by My Cute Graphics
Copyright © 2014 Deann Marin (Socrates Lantern). All rights reserved by author. Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Please visit Socrates Lantern's Social Media Sites