by First Grade Fanatics
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
This freebie contains two bingo games. One game focuses on the long a (a_e) and short a sound. The other focuses on the long i (i_e) and short i sound.
Here's how to play this partner game!
1. Each pair of kids needs one spinner (place a clear spinner over the top, or use a pencil and a paperclip).
2. Each pair will need one or two worksheets (your pair could could share a worksheet each using a different color, or have their own).
3. Player one spins first. If the spinner lands on a long or short section, player one finds, reads, and colors in a long or short vowel word word on the bingo worksheet.
4. If the spinner lands on the "free choice" section, the player gets to choose a word of his/her choice to read and color.
5. This continues until one of the players gets five in a row!
Thanks so much for stopping by our store!
You can find more bingo products here:
For more ideas and freebies, make sure to check out our blog at:
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram for more freebies and ideas!
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!