by Love Learning
Kindergarten - 5th Grade
This Math Interactive Notebook Cover is perfect for any math classroom!
- Simply print and glue onto a math composition notebook, spiral notebook, or a math folder!
Operations and Algebraic Thinking Interactive Notebook
1. Multiply Multi-Digit Whole Numbers 5.NBT.B.5
2. Find Whole-Number Quotients (Standard, Partial-Product, and Area Model) 5.NBT.B.6
3. Use Parentheses, Brackets, and Braces in Numerical Expressions 5.OA.A.1
4. Write and Interpret Simple Expressions 5.OA.A.2
5. Generate Numerical Patterns and Form Ordered Pairs 5.OA.B.3
Fractions Interactive Notebook
1. Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators 5.NF.A.1
2. Solve Word Problems 5.NF.A.2
3. Interpret Fractions as Division 5.NF.B.3
4. Multiply a Fraction by a Fraction or Whole Number 5.NF.B.4
5. Find the Area of a Rectangle Using Fractional Side Lengths 5.NF.B.4.B
6. Interpret Multiplication as Scaling 5.NF.B.5
7. Divide Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers 5.NF.B.7
8. ALSO includes review pages for: Factors, Multiplies, Simplifying Fractions, and Changing Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
1. Define a Coordinate System 5.G.A.1
2. Solve Real World Problems by Graphing on a Coordinate Plane 5.G.A.2
3. Understand the Attributes of Two-Dimensional Figures and Their Subcategories 5.G.B.3
4. Classify Two-Dimensional Figures in a Hierarchy 5.G.B.4
Measurement and Data Interactive Notebook
1. Convert Different Measurement Units and Solve Real World Problems 5.MD.A.1
2. Make Line Plots to Display Different Sets of Fraction Measurements 5.MD.B.2
3. Recognize Volume of Solid Figures 5.MD.C.3
4. Measure Volume by Counting Unit Cubes 5.MD.C.4
5. Apply the Formula for Volume 5.MD.C.5
6. Recognize Volume as Additive 5.MD.C.5.C
1. Recognize Multi-Digit Numbers in Base 10 - 5.NBT.A.1
2. Explain Patterns in Number of Zeros by Powers of 10 – 5.NBT.A.2
3. Read, Write, and Compare Decimals – 5.NBT.A.3
4. Use Place Value to Round Decimals – 5.NBT.A.4
5. Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide Decimals – 5.NBT.B.7
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning Math?
• Whole Number Division (NBT Standards)
• Expressions, Variables, and Order of Operations (OA Standards)
• Coordinate Planes and Numerical Patterns (OA Standards)
• Fifth Grade Constructed Response Sheets
SAVE with Bundles:
• Math Interactive Notebook Bundle
• Math PowerPoint Lessons Bundle
• 5th Grade Math Units for the YEAR
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and transform your upper elementary classroom with monthly tips to your email!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!