by English with Ease
Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade
This is a free preview of my containing 152 character education and social skill no prep printable worksheet activities plus 142 read along videos and 78 bonus play-based activity ideas to teach every social emotional learning (SEL) skill that children are expected to master for preschool and kindergarten readiness. This product is also appropriate for elementary, middle, high school, special education and homeschool students of all ages.
Preview my .
You may also like my COMPLETE PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM.
- Enjoy 800+ no prep activities with my Printable Preschool Bundle.
15 SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING SKILLS
- Emotional Regulation: Understanding Emotions
1. Identify, express and justify emotions in self and others using words, numbers or pictures.
2. Respond with empathy and affection to others’ distress with words and actions. Interpret body language to identify emotions in others.
- Emotional Regulation: Self-Regulation
3. Self-regulate and refrain from aggressive behavior when tense, upset, afraid or high-energy.
4. Respond to being teased, left out, losing, being told, “ no”, and other disappointments in acceptable ways.
5. Stay focused and ignore distractions.
6. Body Safety: Learn body safety and how to say “no” to unwanted touch.
7. Mindfulness and Positivity
- Emotional Regulation: Flexibility
8. Growth Mindset: Handle disappointment and continue to try when something is difficult. Understand that making mistakes and not knowing the answer is part of learning.
9. Choices and Consequences: Accept consequences and understand impact of behavior on others.
10. Adapting to Change: Adjust to unexpected change and new situations, and be willing to try new things.
- Emotional Regulation: Problem Solving
11. Problem Solving: Identify problems, brainstorm solutions, plan ahead and learn from experiences.
12. Conflict Resolution: Resolve conflicts through apology, negotiation or compromise.
- Communication: Conversational Skills and Manners
13. Introductions and Conversations: Introduce yourself and return greetings. Introduce new people to each other. Take turns in conversation without interrupting. Initiate conversation about specific topics. Respond appropriately to other’s comments. Ask and answer questions. End conversations appropriately.
14. Manners, Compliments and Gratitude: Use manners, express gratitude, give and receive compliments appropriately, and speak politely: “please, thank you, excuse me, your welcome”.
- Social and Emotional Development: Play Behavior
15. Play and Share: Initiate play by appropriately joining in an activity, inviting others to play, suggesting play ideas, identifying likes and dislikes, and organizing play by explaining to peers how to play. Share and take turns during structured and unstructured activities. Obey game rules and follows peer play plans. Follow three-step directions in group games.
Browse more preschool products:
- Complete Preschool Curriculum
- Preschool Curriculum - Social Studies
- Preschool Curriculum - Science
- Preschool Curriculum - Math
- Preschool Curriculum - ELA
- Spot the Difference
- Memory and Matching
- Virtual Story Time - Character Education
- Virtual Story Time – Math & Literacy Skills
Why wait? Enjoy my containin 152 character education and social skill no prep printable worksheet activities plus 142 read along videos and 78 bonus play-based activity ideas to teach every social emotional learning (SEL) skill that children are expected to master for preschool and kindergarten readiness. This product is also appropriate for elementary, middle, high school, special education and homeschool students of all ages.
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!