by Stress-Free Teaching
4th - 6th Grade
Are you looking for some ideas to use in your classroom in February? This download includes a collection of tips, ideas, and freebies to make February a stress-free month. Pick a few to try or use them all.
This resource includes:
- resource ideas for Valentine's Day
- a Valentine craft project idea
- link to a free complimenting student activity
- much more!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Click here to become a follower!
You may also like:
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it (or the resource icon on the Credits page of my resource) and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would love to hear your feedback because it helps me determine which resources you value, so that I can create more. ☺
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!