Click on the image below to view this bundle…
• Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere.
• Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more all in one location.
• These Google programs are FREE.
• These lessons contains screen shots, activities, marking schemes, tips and instructions for using Documents, Slides, Sheets, Drawings and Forms within Google Drive.
* Documents is similar to Microsoft Word
* Slides is similar to Microsoft PowerPoint
* Sheets is similar to Microsoft Excel
* Drawings is similar to Microsoft Publisher
* Forms is a useful tool to help you plan events, send a survey or give students a quiz
To view this bundle, click on the link below…
For more ideas on using technology in the classroom, visit my Blog and Pinterest boards…