by Grasshopper Mathematics
8th - 11th Grade
Sample version of my 30 card simplifying radicals deck. This sample includes square rooting a perfect square, simplifying two radicals and one radical that cannot be simplified. Includes answer key. Comes with four task cards. Full version comes with 30 cards and is editable!
FULL VERSION HAS:
Are your students struggling to see the perfect squares when simplifying radicals? Do they need more practice simplifying radicals and seeing when radicals cannot be simplified? This set of 30 EDITABLE task cards has 13 cards with 0-12 as perfect squares, 14 cards where the radicand is 200 or less and then 3 cards where the radical cannot be simplified.
Not convinced? Here's a sample for free!
- Simplifying perfect squares (13)
- Simplifying radicands 200 or lower (14)
- Recognizing simplified radicals
❤️Resource is Great for:
- Pre Algebra
- 30 questions
- Includes EDITABLE PowerPoint
- Answer key (for all problems)
- Black and white as well as color
- Printable task cards
- 4 task cards per page as well as one task card per page for easy presentation
• Radical Operations Quiz Google Forms Distance Learning
• Radical Operations Test Distance Learning Google Forms
• Radical Properties Vocabulary Quiz and Notes Algebra 1
• Simplify Radicals Distance Learning Video Basic Algebra
• Simplify and Solve Radicals Basic Algebra Notes and Pictures Distance Learning
• Exponent Properties BINGO Task Cards Algebra 1
• Combine, Like Terms, Simplify, Distribute and Solving 2 Algebra Task Cards
• Introduction to Ratios Pre Algebra Task Cards Boom Digital
⚡Follow my store for sale notifications and free products!⚡
❤️Did you know that reviewing a product gives you credit to buy more on TpT? Click here to leave a review❤️
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!