by Rockin Resources
Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Enjoy a Free Name Poem. I use this idea to post in the hallway all year long! Once completed and laminated, simply place students' current work inside the paperclips. Whenever there is no current work to display, you will still have a cute poem display up at all times!
- Students finish drawing themselves from the half-finished template and then color them.
- Take pictures of the students and paste them on a short piece of paper.
- Students brainstorm numbers and words that represent them.
- Glue both pieces of work onto a long 12 X 18 piece of construction paper and laminate them.
- Use four paperclips and put them a 1/4 inch above and inside each corner. Tape the back to keep them in place.
- Optional for first piece of work to display: Students write about the numbers and words they chose to represent themselves and place them in the paperclips.
- Each week (or month), change out their work.
Thank you for visiting my store!
OTHER BACK TO SCHOOL OR MONTHLY RESOURCES
MONTHLY WORD LISTS FOR WRITING
Time Capsule Activity for Beginning and End of Year- Super Cute!
Classroom Management Guide, Rules, Rewards, Awards
Classroom Library, Book Bins, Calendar Labels
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!