by Just Add Students
5th - 9th Grade
Kindness can be taught! What an important life skill to nurture in our students!
This FREE poster project gives your students the opportunity to reflect on what it means to be kind and how to add more kindness in their lives and in the lives of others.
What you'll get with this freebie:
- here are three poster templates
- suggestions and tips for teaching and incorporating them into your lessons
- students can collect meaningful quotes to share
- then have your students use critical thinking skills to write a haiku
- finally, they can add a kindness tip to share with others
These posters are great for your classroom and school hallways.
Use these any time of year to encourage your students to remember the value of kindness.
If you like this resource, you'll love these gratitude resources:
I can't wait to hear from you! Please be sure to leave feedback, and if you have any questions, just pop them in the Q&A and I'll get right back to you!
With gratitude for all you do!
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!