Place Value Task Cards Hundreds&Tens&Ones has 52 task cards,answer sheet,and answer key.
You may use these place value task cards to help students to learn/practice their skills on place value on the ones, tens, and hundreds places. This product is perfect for Grade 2 but may also be used as a review material for Grade 3 students.
Write the larger number in expanded form.
Write the number.
These place value task cards include:
- Write the number in standard form.
- What is the value of the underlined digit?
- Write this number in expanded form.
- Which digit is in the hundreds place?
- Which digit is in the tens place?
- Which digit is in the ones place?
- Write this number in word form?
- Write the digit that is in the place value written.
- Write the larger number in expanded form.
- Write the number. (Base-ten models)
- Draw a model of the number.
- What is 100 more than the number?
- What is 100 less than the number?
Grab this product from my TpT store.
Please check out :
My TpT store